Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://mastercreativephotography.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Master Creative Photography’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Master Creative Photography’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Master Creative Photography at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Master Creative Photography’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Master Creative Photography makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Master Creative Photography does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Master Creative Photography or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Master Creative Photography’s website, even if Master Creative Photography or a Master Creative Photography authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Master Creative Photography’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Master Creative Photography does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Master Creative Photography may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Master Creative Photography does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Master Creative Photography has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Master Creative Photography of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Master Creative Photography may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Terms of Purchase
By purchasing or acquiring a product(s) you agree to abide by the Master Creative Photography (“MCP“) Terms of Purchase stated below:
- The digital products you purchase from MCP may not be sold, distributed, or shared in any manner. They are for your personal use only.
- The sharing of any URL’s for digital download purposes, downloaded products or personal log-in details used to download or view your purchased products from the online MCP Store is prohibited and may result in the suspension of your account and the denial of future purchases on the online MCP Store.
- The MCP videos shall not be screen recorded or captured in any other format. Videos shall not be shared with other person(s) to download for their own use.
- You may not offer the MCP digital products you purchased through a networked computer environment or on any other website.
- Due to the nature of the digital product, we can’t offer refunds.
All purchases will be made available to the Purchaser through a unique access account MasterCreativePhotography.com.
- The MCP digital overlays are licenced to one user only. They can be used for personal and/or professional use.
- The MCP digital overlays cannot be used as a standalone image(s). They have to be integrated with your photography or artwork as shown in the MCP tutorials.
- You are not permitted to re-sell, re-use, re-purpose, re-make, distribute, give away or share the MCP digital overlays with anyone else.
- The MCP digital overlays are tools to be used at the artist’s discretion. Each overlay will respond differently to your artwork. MCP accepts no liability that may arise due to a user’s choice or decision in how they integrate the MCP digital overlays to their image(s).
“MCP Digital Overlays” are defined as cloud overlays, snow overlays, texture overlays or any other digital overlays for purchase on the MCP Store website.
This policy is effective as of 12 November 2018.