Master the Light so you can photograph confidently
Learn how to manipulate, harness and control natural light in any lighting scenario both indoors and outdoors. Photograph with confidence!
LEARN the keys to dynamic
Gain the skills to become a visual story-teller and learn the creative approach that produces compelling images. Kiss dull photos goodbye!
Photoshop made Simple for dreamy edits
Get stunning results with simple, easy-to-follow techniques that give your photos a dreamy finish. No more feeling overwhelmed or frustrated.
GAIN CLARITY & VISION
AWAKEN CREATIVE INSPIRATION
HAVE SUPPORT AS YOU LEARN
“So many amazing secrets were revealed…”
It has been one of the most enjoyable and informative courses I have ever taken. I would highly recommend the course for any skill level. So many amazing secrets were revealed ( my jaw dropped watching the videos !)
“I can’t say enough how grateful I am“
“I just have to tell you I am LOVING the course so far. I have finished watching the first module as well as half of the videos for the overlays and I couldn’t be more excited about everything I’m learning!!! Watching you edit your photos I’m picking up little tips and tricks as well as hearing first hand why/how to edit certain parts of the photo which is just completely invaluable to me. I can’t say enough how grateful I am….. “
What’s inside the
Fine-Art Lifestyle Photography
The checklist for planning ahead of time
Developing the story you want to tell
10 fundamental factors to getting amazing fine-art results
How to control and manipulate the natural light in any lighting scenario
Troubleshooting common lighting challenges
How to harness the light for your story
Behind the scene footage to visually underline theory
BONUS: 2 Photoshop Light Series edits. You get the sample images and edit along with me.
‘Light series’ Before
‘Light series’ After
‘Light Series’ Before
‘Light Series’ After
The secrets to capturing everyday moments indoors
How to get real light rays in your scene
The game changing effect of incorporating artificial continuous light
Overcoming the challenges of photographing indoors
Peering over my shoulder for 2 indoor photoshoots
BONUS: Bunny edit along with me (sample image included)
BONUS: Pancake edit along with me (sample image included)
‘Bunny edit’ Before
‘Bunny edit’ After
‘Pancake edit’ Before
‘Pancake edit’ After
The art of story-telling
Finding inspiration in unassuming places
Creating visually pleasing images by understanding the key elements of a great composition
Inspiration triggers to help the creative process
The importance of styling
An introduction to compositing and how to make it believable
BONUS: It’s a Beautiful Life edit with me (sample image included)
‘It’s a beautiful life’ Before
‘It’s a beautiful life’ After
Colour theory training and how to create a beautiful colour palette
Finding the right light for your story
BONUS: Winter Magic Edit (sample images included to edit along with me)
‘Winter magic’ Before
‘Winter magic’ After
BONUS 1: PDF WORKBOOK CHEAT SHEETS – $27
5 PDF Workbooks covering course material
Quick and easy reference at your fingertips
Perfect to use as cheat sheets for a confidence boost before a Photoshoot
BONUS 2: EDIT ALONG WITH ME – $47
6 Sample images included for quick learning and practice.
Hand-editing is taught for full creative control
Fine-Art finishing techniques to get those dreamy edits
Overlays used in the edit are included for download
BONUS 3: PRINTING ACTION PLAN – Value $37
Which photo printing company to use
How to prepare your images for print
Behind the scenes look at setup before placing your print order
Instructor led discussion with Q & A, to troubleshoot any questions you have as you work through the modules. This is to ensure that you get the maximum benefit from the course with high-touch support.
A sneak peak of what you'll see when you login to your course
About Your Instructor
Nicki O’Donovan | Creative Photography Educator
I am wife to an amazing man and mother of 7 children. The beautiful place I call home is Co. Wicklow, Ireland. The humble beginnings of capturing stories of our Irish adventures, has expanded to educating photographers through online workshops. I can’t wait to share the keys I’ve discovered to finding the right light, the important elements to a compelling image, as well as the simple steps in Photoshop to get breath-taking results.
What past students have to say about Master Creative Photography Courses
Pre-requisite for getting the most out of this course
Can photograph in manual mode
Have a basic working knowledge of Photoshop
Have a prime lens for your camera
Your investment in the
Fine-Art Lifestyle Photography
Limited Time Offer
Course and Bonuses
- Exclusive Educational Content – FastTrack your path to Beautiful Childhood Captures
- Invitation to a private FB group for SUPPORT as you Learn and Grow. This will include instructor led discussion with Q & as you work through the modules.
- Lifetime access to your Lessons
- BONUS 1: PDF Workbooks to use as Cheat Sheets for Quick and Easy Reference
- BONUS 2: 6 ‘Edit Along with me’ in Photoshop: Sample images included for quick learning. Hand-editing is taught for full creative control
- BONUS 3: How to prepare your images for print and which printing company to use. Avoid the disappointment of poor quality prints.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Beginner (who can photograph in manual mode) and Intermediate Photographer who wants to capture whimsical, magical portraits of her children
- The Creative that feels that watching editing tutorials is not enough, they want to learn how to get it right in camera first
- The photographer that is wanting to better master the light
- The photographer that wants to improve their Photoshop skills without overwhelm or frustration
- The photographer wanting to discover how to incorporate artificial lighting in a magical way
- Entrepreneur who wants to start a children’s photography business but feels inadequate with their skill level
- The Creative that is interested in seeing results in the next 6 weeks
WHO THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR
- Someone who has not figured out what photography genre they want to get into
- Someone looking for a quick fix and not willing to put in the work to get those incredible results
- The Photographer that can’t photograph in manual mode yet
- The Photographer that wants to set up a professional indoor studio
- The Creative satisfied with their current results
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need?
High-Speed Internet for Video Streaming and Photoshop CS2-CS6 or Creative Cloud or any other editing software that supports jpeg overlays and Photoshop Actions!
How do I access my Fine-Art Course?
When you make the purchase you’ll receive an e-mail with your login details to access your Fine-Art Course, with PDF downloads and sample images for Photoshop.